With all this warm weather, we love being outside, esepecially Carson. Being outdoors just calms Carson and he loves to just look around. Yesterday, Travis' work hosted a softball tournament and we went out to support him. The weather was beautiful. With all of the sporting events that we have already attended since Carson was born, there is no way that he will not be involved in anything. I am excited to get to the days when we can sign Carson up for soccer or little league but I am definitely enjoying his baby days. Here are some shots from the weekend (none of Travis playing though since I wasn't
that coordinated after all).
Taking a little nap...it was windy so I had to wrap him up in his blanket.
I'm so happy to know you have a blog!! What cute pics! I love having one, it's like the girls online baby book. If you ever want to peek at it it's lifewiththeroberts37@blogspot.com
ReplyDelete