So it's been a week since we have come back from visiting my parents in North Carolina and I am finally making some time to update.
Carson went on his first plane ride, which he did awesome on. Silly me, I did not get any pictures of us flying because I was so stressed about flying with him in the first place. To all those who told me, "Oh, he should do fine; most babies sleep on the plane anyway": my baby is not one of those babies. Carson just wanted to know what was going on and was awake most of the time making faces at those around us. The only time he would fall asleep was when the plane had completely landed and we were about to get off. :-/
Anyway, I was so excited to head out to visit and for Carson to meet his grandpa (my dad) for the first time.
Grandpa just adores Carson.
Carson and his (second) cousin Marcus
My sister, Annabelle, is in theater and made this fake gash on Marcus
Carson and my sister, Annabelle
My Aunt Maykia and Carson
Carson and my mom
Had to add this picture because it looks like my dad is crying too! (He was just very tired after a long day of chicken farming)
Overall, we didn't do much, just hung out at my parents house which was good for me!
No comments:
Post a Comment