Well, as some of you know and some will find out shortly we are expecting our newest family member on March 3rd, 2011. We are so excited to start this new journey. I'm hoping that everything stays healthy and that its a smooth pregnancy.
I did go in for my second appointment today...that was so exciting! Travis didn't come (which is ok...he's saving all is time off for when the baby comes) but he was so worried when I didn't call him. He is so cute! Anyway, the nurse could not find the little bean's heartbeat with a doppler so they did an ultrasound. The nurse informed me that since the baby has so much room to move and is still so small at this point that a heartbeat would be hard to find. After quite a long wait I was able to see the little one and a healthy heartbeat via ultrasound!! Little one was also moving around a lot and possibly had the hiccups, even though I cannot feet any of the movement, I was so excited. I was able to take a picture home but its a little blurry. This baby sure is a blessing and changing our lives rapidly.
Other updates: Travis ends training tomorrow so he starts working in town on Wednesday. I interviewed for a preschool position last week and am still waiting to hear back about it. I won't hold out for it though...This week I will get the rest of my sub paperwork finished.
No comments:
Post a Comment