So I started a new job on Monday of this week. I am working in a Pre-K class at a Preschool about 15 minutes away. So far its been busy, busy, busy. I have yet to start any curriculum but I am enjoying it so far. Four year olds are tiring. I am on my feet all day and hopefully will get some new shoes soon to support my growing belly and me. I work until about six in the evening and Travis is learning how to start dinner so we can eat at a decent hour. By about 8:30 I am ready to crash. I feel like such an old lady going to bed at 9:30 but I enjoy sleep so much!
This past weekend I bought my first (and second) pair of maternity pants. They are so comfy. :) Since I can't gauge how much I will be growing, I haven't splurged just yet. They will come in handy since I will be wearing them to work mostly.
Travis is working hard at Social Security. He says he is slow to take claims but is learning. I am so so proud of him for working so hard.
No comments:
Post a Comment