Sunday, January 1, 2012

Christmas and New Year's

We had such a great time these past couple of weeks celebrating Christmas and New Year's! We hosted Christmas for the first time and everything went great. Carson loved seeing all of his family and we were able to get everyone over to our house.

On Christmas Eve, Travis, Carson, and I did our gift exchange...I got Travis a new drill with drill bits, a toolbox, and a couple of books. He bought me a new set of pots and pans, a new sweater, and some movies.

We bought Carson a new push toy. I knew he would love it since he is so close to walking. I am hoping this encourages him but anyway...he loved it! Before we put batteries in it and before it was even put together, he was already playing with it.

 He pushes this thing all over the house and could probably do it for hours!

For New Year's my sister-in-law and her family came over for pulled pork sandwiches and fireworks. It was so much fun...we had dinner then headed outside to light our fireworks and watch them in our neighborhood. My two nephews loved being able to stay up late and play with fire!



1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a great time!! :) My nephew has the same push toy, but he would rather hold someone's hand to walk. haha

    ReplyDelete