Saturday, March 24, 2012

Woodland's Children's Museum

This post is a little late but I thought I would update anyway. Last week, during spring break, I had a couple of random days off work. On one of the days, my sister-in-law and her boys came over and we went over to The Woodlands Children's Museum. Talaya and her boys came over right before lunch time. So we went over and had some pizza then visited the museum.

This children's museum has lots of hands on activites and fun things for the kids to play with. A lot of it was too advanced for Carson but he got a kick out of just walking around and watching others (good thing, I didn't have to pay for him! J/k!)




Carson and Kenny playing with the dump trucks. Carson didn't stay here for very long, the "dirt" was made of small pieces of rubber-type material and he couldn't balance himself very well.


Playing at the water table.



They all fit in this mouth!


As you can see, all three of them are very interested in this car and how it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment